Single - Never Married
Level of education:
My ideal place to live:
A farm/cottage in the country
My view on smoking:
I am a non-smoker
My view on drinking:
I don't drink, but don't mind others drinking in moderation
On the subject of children:
I would like to have children one day
Tell us about your family. How do you feel about relocating?:
My family lives nearby. I've built my house on land that has been in my family for 150+ years. Relocation is not an option for me.
How old were you when you were drawn to Christ and how is your Christian walk these days?:
I've known Jesus since I was a kid. Talk to Him daily.
How have the Doctrines of Grace changed or affected your life?:
I find them useful for understanding the difference between justification and sanctification. It means I don't have to be perfect to get into Heaven. Yet God expects me to work on sanctification as I live my life.
Do you have a "Quiet Time?" What are you studying?:
Just picked up a chronological Bible, so I'm going through that from start to finish.
Who is your favorite Biblical Character and why?:
Moses. He's described in the text with all his flaws. When God instructs Moses to drop his staff on the ground and it turns into a snake, the text states "and he ran from it." Exactly what I'd do.
Are you content being single? Why? If not, why?:
I can handle it. But it isn't God's ideal state for human beings. In Genesis, God looked at Adam after he'd created him and noticed that Adam was alone. God said, "Not good." That was the only thing God specifically described as being "not good" prior to the fall into sin.
What are four qualities your friends would attribute to you?:
Loyalty, Creativity, Persistence, Independence, and ability to think outside the box <<<
- What are three things you are most thankful for?:Family, friends, and cats.
- Describe the character and personality traits you enjoy in another person? What are yours?:I value creativity and independent thinking. Someone who questions the mainstream and comes to their beliefs after careful, logical consideration. I choose the "road less traveled by" and I prefer the company of those who choose similarly. Loyalty is important to me.
- Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and how?:My best friend. We talk about everything, and he's a constant source of good advice/2nd opinion.
- What contributed to your previous relationship/marriage ending?:Not Stated.
- How long have you been on your own since and what did you to do get through it?:Not Stated.
- Favorite lines from movies, poems, songs, hymns or Scripture you would like to tell us about?:Will add later
- What type of work do/did you do?:I've done a number of things for employment. I've worked in security, industry, and education. Currently, I deal with the transportation of hazardous materials for a construction company.
- How long have you been/were you in that line of work? Do/you enjoy it?:I've been in my current profession for about a year. I wanted to try something different, and it is working for me.
- Do you have any life-long goals? What are they?:I enjoy living in my house out in the country. I aspire to a self-sufficient lifestyle, and someday I'd like to own my own business. If God gives me a wife and family, I would enjoy that as well.
- Where were you born and where have you traveled?:I grew up in Missouri. Traveled to several nations and many places inside the US.
- How do you enjoy your leisure time? What do you do for recreation?:I work on vehicles and anything mechanical. I build things, and I garden. I like animals, especially cats.
- Is there anything that the questionnaire didn’t cover?:We can cover the rest in conversation.
- About Me:^^^^^ See above.
- My Interests:^^^^ See above.
- What are three things you are most thankful for?: